Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's Thursday!

Just 2 more days 'til the weekend!! Oh, Thank the Gods!!! Soccer practices are really keeping me on my toes. Tuesday was rough. Amanda came up with a great idea. She will stay with Tiffany at her practice while I come home to start making dinner. What a great idea! The only problem was that Ari fell asleep in her car seat and had an accident. So, unfortunately, when I got home I had to spend part of my time taking apart her seat and getting it washed and dried. Thanks god for washers and driers!! I can't imagine (nor do I want to) having to wash everything by hand. Well, I did get everything back together and got dinner made in time to get back and pick the girls up on time. I was mentally exhausted when I crawled into bed that night.

Wednesday nights are our family's "off night", at least for now. I love it! I do take belly dance class on Wednesday nights, but it's not until 8:30, so most of the time Ari and TIff are already in bed. And Amanda enjoys getting to babysit for an hour (and watching tv after 8 pm, which she doesn't usually get to do).

Oy! I just looked at the clock! Time to get ready for Jazzercise class! Maybe I'll write more later.

2 comments:

Bonni said...

I am such a damn goober dork, where have I been? didn't even know you had a blog....

The Mom said...

That is cool that you have a babysitter right there in your house with you!