Saturday, March 18, 2006

My baby's growing up

Well, it's happened... Amanda went on her first "date". She went to the movies with her boyfriend, Justin. Thankfully, they were not alone. Amanda's friend (and Justin's cousin), Morgan, was also with them. She's growing up so fast. It seems like only yesterday that I was trying to keep her from running out into the street. Now she's roaming the streets with her friends. Man, what am I going to do when she starts driving, real dating, and all that other teenage stuff. Holy cow!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww....I dread that day, they grow up too fast! I hope she had a good time!

The Mom said...

I dread that day too and I have boys, I want them to stay momma's boys forever!

Bonni said...

OMG'sh the first date already??? I'm so not looking forward to that

The Mom said...

So how did the first date go? Will there be more? :)

Bonni said...

yeah Toni...need to update girl..how'd the date go????