Friday, March 10, 2006

The start of chaos...

Well, it's finally here. Soccer season begins today! Oy-Vay!! Manda has practice on M&F, Tiff is on T&Th, and we are still waiting to hear from Ari's coach. I'm just hoping and praying that Ari's practices are on Wednesday nights. I would hate to be driving back and forth between locations every night. But then again, with my luck, that's exactly what will be happening. I guess I should really sit down and try to figure out what the heck I'm going to do about dinners from now on. It's hard to cook when you're at the soccer field for a couple of hours every night. I think I'm going to try to do alot of cooking on the weekends and then have the dinners just waiting for us in the fridge or freezer. Otherwise, we are going to be eating alot of spaghetti! And Italian or not, I don't think anyone in this house wants to eat pasta every night of the week! LOL!!

No comments: